Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blues vs Bruins 2019 Stanley Cup Game 1 Info
2019 Stanley Cup Finals: Series Tied 0-0
No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points) vs. No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 points)
Date: Monday, May 27, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Blues vs Bruins Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+140) | BOS: (-165)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-200) | BOS: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+110) | Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 8% | BOS: 92%
Series Price: STL: (+130) | BOS: (-152)
Blues vs Bruins Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last 10 games.
- Boston is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games at home.
- Boston is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 home games against St. Louis.
Blues vs Bruins Prop Bet
All Blues-Bruins 2019 Stanley Cup Finals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: 6 or More (+100) – The Boston Bruins have combined to score six or more goals in each of their last three home playoff games, averaging more than 7.5 combined goals per game (GPG) over this stretch. The St. Louis Blues have seen much of the same on the road lately too, combining for six or more scores in two of their last three away games and averaging a combined 6.67 GPG across these performances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.