Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (34-57, 16-27 Away) vs. New York Yankees (57-31, 31-14 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+250) | NYY: (-300)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (+146) | NYY: -1.5 (-172)
Total: 11 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: TOR: 31% | NYY: 69%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Aaron Sanchez (3-12, 6.16 ERA) | NYY: Domingo Germán
(10-2, 3.67 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Toronto is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last five road games against the Yankees.
- The Yankees are 5-0 ATS in their last five games.
- The Yankees are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 home games.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The Yankees averaging 5.72 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Aaron Sanchez has a 2- 5 record with a 4.21 ERA in 16 career appearances (six starts) against the Yankees.
- Domingo Germán has a 0-2 record with a 3.86 ERA in three career appearances (one start) against the Yankees.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Domingo Germán - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+120) – In the first game back after the All-Star break, Yankees starter Domingo Germán will face a lowly Blue Jays lineup at home. While he has not faced them yet this season, Germán has been dominant at Yankee Stadium, where his strikeout rate has been elite (110 Ks in 83 2/3 innings) compared to the road. The Blue Jays are also 8th in baseball in total strikeouts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.