Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 28
By Duel Staff
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Boston Red Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (12-7) vs. Boston Red Sox (8-11)
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-156) | BOS: (+132)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+134) | BOS: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (52.7%)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is a +132 underdog on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -156 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are at the Blue Jays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Red Sox are -162 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +134.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Blue Jays-Red Sox on April 28 is 7.5. The over is -108, and the under is -112.