MLB action on Tuesday includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Baltimore Orioles.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (75-59) vs. Baltimore Orioles (71-64)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-112) | BAL: (-104)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+142) | BAL: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Mitch White (1-5, 4.67 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Baltimore Orioles will turn to Kyle Bradish (3-5, 5.17 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (59.8%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the favorite at -112 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -104 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Blue Jays are at the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs (+142 to cover) on the runline. Baltimore is -172 to cover.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Orioles on September 6 has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -122 and the under at +100.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 61, or 59.2%, of the 103 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 60 times in 99 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 63 of their 125 opportunities.
- The Orioles have a 53-55 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 49.1% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Baltimore has a record of 51-51 (50%).
- Baltimore has played in 130 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-67-5).