Blue Jackets vs Hurricanes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Columbus Blue Jackets (27-23-1, 13-13-0 Away) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (35-11-4, 17-4-2 Home)
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Blue Jackets vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CBJ: (+285) | CAR: (-360)
Spread: CBJ: +1.5 (+114) | CAR: -1.5 (-140)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-122) I Under: (+100)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CBJ: (+30000) | CAR: (+1000)
Blue Jackets vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (79.4%)
Blue Jackets vs Hurricanes Betting Trends
- Columbus is 15-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 26 away games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Columbus' last 11 games.
- Carolina is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Columbus.
- The total has hit the over in six of Carolina's last eight games.
Blue Jackets vs Hurricanes Prop Bets
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
- Andrei Svechnikov — 0.5: Over (+160) | Under (-200)
- Patrik Laine — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Teuvo Teravainen — 0.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Jaccob Slavin — 0.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.