Bengals vs Chiefs Odds for NFL Preseason Week 1 Including Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets
Bengals vs Chiefs Game Info
Cincinnati Bengals (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Bengals vs Chiefs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+138) | KC: (-170)
Spread: CIN: +3.5 (-118) | KC: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 37 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 68% | KC: 32%
Bengals vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Cincinnati's last eight games when playing on the road against Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games when playing as the favorite.
- Kansas City is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games at home.
Bengals vs Chiefs Stats
- Cincinnati averaged 23 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 28.4 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Kansas City averaged 34.8 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 26.2 PPG last season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Bengals vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Bengals-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Cincinnati Bengals by 1-13 Points (+210) – The Bengals were road warriors last preseason, going an unbeaten 2-0 away from home. However, no road game they played was decided by more than 13 points. The Chiefs, meanwhile, finished the 2018 preseason with a 1-1 home record (2-2 overall) and suffered their only home loss by seven points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.