Bears vs Colts Game Info
Chicago Bears (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Bears vs Colts Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+125) | IND: (-150)
Spread: CHI: +2.5 (+100) | IND: -4 (-120)
Total: 37 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 43% | IND: 57%
Bears vs Colts Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of Indianapolis' last 10 games against Chicago.
- Chicago is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games when playing at home against Chicago.
Bears vs Colts Stats
- Chicago lost to the New York Giants, 32-13, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Indianapolis lost to the Cleveland Browns, 21-18, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Chicago averaged 26.3 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 17.7 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis averaged 27.1 PPG last season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis surrendered 21.5 PPG last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Bears vs Colts Prop Bet
All Bears-Colts odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis Colts by 1-13 Points (+135) – Bears head coach Matt Nagy has gone to great lengths to rest his starters this preseason and we could be in for more of the same on Saturday. If Nagy sends out the JV squad for a third consecutive game, a win could be in the cards for the Colts. Indianapolis sports a mediocre 2-3 record in its last five preseason home games (dating back to 2017), but each win has come by six points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.