Bears vs Rams Week 7 Game Info
NFL Week 7 Monday Night Football Game
Chicago Bears (5-1, 3-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (4-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 26, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Bears vs Rams Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+205) | LAR: (-250)
Spread: CHI: +5.5 (-110) | LAR: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (N/A) | LAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+3400) | LAR: (+2000)
Bears vs Rams Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are from Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Rams
Bears vs Rams Betting Trends
- Chicago is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Rams' last six games.
- The Rams are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
Bears vs Rams Stats
- Chicago is averaging 21.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 19.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 25.3 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 19.0 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.