Baylor vs TCU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
No. 12 Baylor Bears (8-0, 5-0 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (4-4, 2-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
Baylor vs TCU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-135) | TCU: (+115)
Spread: BAY: -2 (-110) | TCU: +2 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAY: 78% | TCU: 22%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BAY: (+15000) | TCU: (N/A)
Baylor vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Baylor, 16-9, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 17, 2018.
- TCU has won four straight meetings with Baylor, and thee Horned Frogs are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Bears.
- TCU is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Baylor defeated West Virginia, 17-14, at home in Week 10.
- TCU lost to Oklahoma State, 34-27, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.