Baylor vs Kansas State Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
No. 13 Baylor Bears (8-2, 5-2 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (7-3, 4-3Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Baylor vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-115) | KSU: (-105)
Spread: BAY: +0.5 (-115) | KSU: -0.5 (-105)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Baylor vs Kansas State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor wins (55.4%)
Baylor vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor is 9-9 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Baylor defeated Kansas State, 32-31, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in six of Baylor's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas State's last six home games.
- Baylor is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Kansas State.
- Kansas State is 4-1-1 ATS in its last six games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.