Baylor vs Iowa State Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Baylor Bears (17-1, 6-0 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (9-10, 2-4 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
Baylor vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-185) I ISU: (+155)
Spread: BAY: -4 (-105) I ISU: +4 (-115)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: 93% I ISU: 7%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+1000) I ISU: (+10000)
Baylor vs Iowa State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 32.5%
Baylor vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Iowa State, 68-55, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on January 15, 2020.
- Baylor is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Baylor is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Baylor is 6-1 ATS (against the spread) in its last seven games.
- Iowa State is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Baylor's last seven games, and four of Iowa State's last six games.
- Then No. 1 Baylor defeated Florida, 72-61, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Iowa State lost to then No. 16 Auburn, 80-76, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.