Baylor vs Gonzaga National Championship Basketball Game Info
Men's NCAA Tournament - National Championship
No. 1 Baylor Bears (27-2) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (31-0)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Baylor vs Gonzaga March Madness Game
Date: Monday, April 4, 2021
Time: 9:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Baylor vs Gonzaga National Championship Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+176) | GONZ: (-210)
Spread: BAY: +4.5 (-110) | GONZ: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 159.5 — Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Baylor vs Gonzaga Final Four Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Baylor vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 5-0 all-time in five head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Gonzaga defeated Baylor, 83-71, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 23, 2019.
- Baylor is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Baylor's last 17 games.
- Gonzaga is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Gonzaga's last 12 games.
- Baylor defeated Houston, 78-59, in the Final Four.
- Gonzaga defeated UCLA, 93-90 (OT), in the Final Four.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.