Avalanche vs Oilers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
In NHL action on Saturday, the Colorado Avalanche play the Edmonton Oilers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NHL betting insights.
Avalanche vs Oilers Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (56-19-7) vs. Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Place -- Edmonton, Alberta
Avalanche vs Oilers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-132) | EDM: (+110)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+176) | EDM: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Avalanche vs Oilers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oilers win (52.1%)
Avalanche vs Oilers Spread
- The Oilers are hosting the Avalanche, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Oilers are -215 to cover the spread, and the Avalanche are +176.
Avalanche vs Oilers Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Avalanche-Oilers on June 4, with the over being +102 and the under -124.
Avalanche vs Oilers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Oilers-Avalanche, Edmonton is the underdog at +110, and Colorado is -132 playing on the road.