Auburn vs Mississippi State Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Auburn Tigers (5-4, 5-4 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-6, 2-6 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Auburn vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (-265) | MSST: (+210)
Spread: AUB: -6.5 (-112) | MSST: +6.5 (-108)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (66%) | MSST: (34%)
Auburn vs Mississippi State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn: (74.4%) | Mississippi State: (25.6%)
Auburn vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Mississippi State, 56-23, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Auburn is 64-27-2 in the 93 all-time head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Auburn is 6-4 straight up in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Auburn's last six games.
- Mississippi State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Mississippi State's last seven games.
- Auburn lost to then-No. 5 Texas A&M, 31-20, at home in its most recent game in Week 14.
- Mississippi State lost to Ole Miss, 31-24, on the road in its most recent game in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.