Athletics vs White Sox Game Info
Oakland Athletics (65-50, 28-27 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (51-62, 27-28 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Athletics vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-186) | CHW: (+160)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (-120) | CHW: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 82% | CHW: 18%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Mike Fiers (10-3, 3.46 ERA) | CHW: Ross Detwiler (1-2, 5.72 ERA)
Athletics vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Oakland's last 13 games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oakland's last six road games against the White Sox.
- The White Sox are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- Oakland is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
Athletics vs White Sox Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.20 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Mike Fiers is 3-0 with a 1.83 ERA in seven career starts against the White Sox.
- Ross Detwiler is 0-1 with a 9.00 ERA in six career appearances (one start) against Oakland.
Athletics vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Athletics-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Fiers - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (+124) – Mike Fiers is having one of the best seasons of his career, as he is 10-3 with a 3.46 ERA for the Athletics. As good as he's been, Fiers is not a great strikeout pitcher and has failed to reach five strikeouts in 19 of 24 starts this season. Even against a strikeout-heavy White Sox team on July 12, Fiers notched just four Ks in seven innings pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.