Athletics vs Red Sox Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Red Sox Game Info
Oakland Athletics (14-16, 4-8 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (11-17, 5-7 Home)
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Athletics vs Red Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+120) | BOS: (-138)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-162) | BOS: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 33% | BOS: 67%
Starting Pitcher: OAK: Frankie Montas (4-1, 3.10 ERA) | BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (2-2, 5.88 ERA)
Athletics vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Oakland's last 18 games.
- Oakland is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Boston is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Boston is 2-5 straight up in its last seven home games.
Athletics vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Ahtletics-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Frankie Montas Total Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-180) – Montas has been a solid source of strikeouts this season with 26 Ks in 29 innings pitched. The Oakland Athletics' starter has racked up at least four strikeouts in four of his five starts, including six in each of his last two outings. Given Montas' solid start to the season, this total certainly feels within reach.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up To $100!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.