Athletics vs Mariners Game Info
Oakland Athletics (97-64, 45-35 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (67-94, 34-46 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Athletics vs Mariners Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-180) | SEA: (+156)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (-112) | SEA: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 9 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 69% | SEA: 31%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Tanner Roark (10-9, 4.32 ERA) | SEA: Justin Dunn (0-0, 3.86 ERA)
Athletics vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Oakland's last five games.
- Oakland is 13-4 straight up in its last 17 games.
- Seattle is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Seattle's last nine games against Oakland.
Athletics vs Mariners Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.24 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Tanner Roark is 1-1 with a 3.38 ERA in two career starts against Seattle.
- Justin Dunn is 0-0 with a 6.75 ERA in two home starts this season. He has never faced Oakland in his career.
Athletics vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Athletics-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Oakland Athletics (-162) — The Oakland Athletics have plenty to play for on the last day of the season, as they own just a one game lead over the Tampa Bay Rays in the Wild Card standings, and this matchup could determine which of those two will host Wednesday's game. The A's will start Tanner Roark, who has pitched well against the Seattle Mariners in his career, posting a 3.38 ERA in two starts. Meanwhile, the Mariners will start rookie Justin Dunn, who has only pitched 4 2/3 innings so far, but has a bloated 2.14 WHIP.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.