Athletics vs Astros Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Astros Game Info
Oakland Athletics (6-5, 0-1 Away) vs. Houston Astros (3-5, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Athletics vs Astros Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+118) | HOU: (-136)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (+116) | HOU: -1.5 (-138)
Total: 9 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 30% | HOU: 70%
Starting Pitcher: OAK: Aaron Brooks (1-0, 0.00 ERA) | HOU: Wade Miley (0-1, 4.50 ERA)
Athletics vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats
- Oakland is 6-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone under in eight of Oakland's last 11 games this season.
- Houston is 1-7 ATS this season.
- The total has gone under in seven of Houston's eight games this season.
Athletics vs Astros Prop Bet
All Athletics-Astros betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 1 Run (+330) – The Houston Astros' starter Wade Miley surrendered three runs in six innings, one of which came in the first, in his lone start this season. On the other hand, the Oakland Athletics' starter Aaron Brooks pitched six scoreless innings in his first start. If Wade Miley gets off to another rocky start, the Athletics could jump out to an early lead here.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.