Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Rays Game Info
Houston Astros (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Location: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Astros vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: HOU: (-114) | TB: (+100)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+132) | TB: +1.5 (-156)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 73% | TB: 27%
Starting Pitcher: HOU: Collin McHugh | TB: Tyler Glasnow
Astros vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in five of Houston's last six games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing at home against Houston.
- Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 64-53 moneyline in games against right-handed starters over the last two seasons.
Astros vs Rays Prop Bet
All Astros-Rays betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Run Line: Houston Astros -2.5 (+210) – The Astros and Rays have split the first two games of the series, with Tampa winning yesterday's contest by a score of 4-2. The Astros are sending out right-hander Collin McHugh, who was dominant in limited time last season, pitching to a 1.99 ERA and a 6-2 record in 72 1/3 innings pitched. McHugh has also been great against the Rays in his career, boasting a 2.32 ERA and a 1.10 WHIP. If McHugh can continue his success against Tampa, the Astros high-powered offense could end up blowing the Rays out in today's rubber match.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness