Astros vs Rangers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 14
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
Houston Astros (58-35, 25-21 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (50-43, 31-18 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington – Arlington, TX
Astros vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-215) | TEX: (+184)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-150) | TEX: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: HOU: 68% | TEX: 32%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Justin Verlander (10-4, 2.98 ERA) | TEX: Ariel Jurado (5-4, 4.23 ERA)
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Houston is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Houston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Texas.
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas' last five games against Houston.
Astros vs Rangers Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Justin Verlander has a 15-8 record with a 2.79 ERA in 28 career starts against Texas.
- Ariel Jurado has a 1-0 record with a 0.93 ERA in three career appearances (one start) against Houston.
Astros vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Astros-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After 6th Inning: Houston Astros (-150) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this contest could give Houston an early edge. The Astros are trotting out Justin Verlander, who owns a 2.98 ERA thus far, while Texas Rangers' starter Ariel Jurado is sporting a 4.23 ERA. If Verlander continues to pitch this well, expect Houston to jump out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.