Astros vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Astros vs Padres Game Info
Houston Astros (15-11, 5-7 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (16-12, 9-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park — San Diego, CA
Astros vs Padres Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+120) | SD: (-138)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-176) | SD: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (N/A) | SD: (N/A)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+1400) | SD: (+3500)
Astros vs Padres Probable Pitchers
Astros: Brandon Bielak (3-0, 1.69 ERA)
Padres: Zach Davies (3-2, 3.25 ERA)
Astros vs Padres Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Houston Astros
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Astros vs Padres Betting Trends
- San Diego defeated Houston yesterday, 4-3.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last seven games.
- Houston is 8-1 in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Diego's last five games.
- San Diego is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
Astros vs Padres Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.27 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 8 in the MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 16 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!