Astros vs Orioles Game Info
Houston Astros (76-40, 33-25 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (38-77, 17-42 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Astros vs Orioles Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-270) | BAL: (+230)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-172) | BAL: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 11 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 67% | BAL: 33%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Aaron Sanchez (4-14, 5.76 ERA) | BAL: Aaron Brooks (2-5, 5.45 ERA)
Astros vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in the last five games these teams have met.
- Houston is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in the last five home games for Baltimore against Houston.
- Baltimore is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
Astros vs Orioles Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.37 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Baltimore is averaging 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Aaron Sanchez is 6-4 with a 3.89 ERA in 19 career appearances (14 starts) against Baltimore.
- Aaron Brooks is 0-3 with a 5.48 ERA in four career starts against Houston.
Astros vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Astros-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Chris Davis (+410) — Chris Davis has hit a total of nine home runs this season. He has hit better against right-handed pitchers, like Sanchez, totaling eight home runs and a .360 slugging percentage (.154 against lefties). In 26 at-bats against Sanchez, Davis has totaled five home runs and a 1.000 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.