Astros vs Diamondbacks Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
Astros vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Houston Astros (6-5, 3-2 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (4-8, 2-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field — Phoenix, AZ
How to Watch: FOX
Astros vs Diamondbacks Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-108) | ARI: (-108)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+144) | ARI: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (67%) | ARI: (33%)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+1100) | ARI: (+5000)
Astros vs Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers
Astros: Brandon Bielak (2-0, 1.69 ERA)
Diamondbacks: Zac Gallen (0-0, 2.70 ERA)
Astros vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- Arizona defeated Houston, 14-7, in their last matchup on Wednesday.
- Houston has covered the spread (run line) in 45.5 percent of their games this season (T-No. 18 in the MLB).
- Houston has hit the over in 70.0 percent of their games this season (No. 1 in the MLB).
- Arizona has covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 24 in the MLB).
- Arizona has hit the over in 41.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 15 in the MLB).
Astros vs Diamondbacks Stats
- Houston is averaging 6.09 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 3.58 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Arizona is surrendering 5.58 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.