Astros vs Braves Game 3 Info
2021 MLB Playoffs – World Series Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)
Houston Astros (95-67, 44-37 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (88-73, 42-38 Home)
Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
Time: 8:09 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park — Atlanta, Georgia
Astros vs Braves Odds & Spread
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-106) | ATL: (-110)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+152) | ATL: +1.5 (-184)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
World Series Odds: HOU: (-140) | ATL: (+115)
Astros vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Astros: Luis Garcia (11-8, 3.30 ERA)
Braves: Ian Anderson (9-5, 3.58 ERA)
Astros vs Braves Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Astros Win (50.3%)
Astros vs Braves Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Atlanta, 7-2, in Game 2 of this series on Wednesday, Oct. 27.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Houston's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Atlanta's last 12 games against Houston.
- Houston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.