Arnold Palmer Invitational Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, Mar. 5, 2020
Tee Times Start: TBD
Course: Bay Hill Club & Lodge – Orlando, FL
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,454 yards)
Purse: $9.3 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Francesco Molinari
Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds
All Arnold Palmer Invitational betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rory McIlroy (+550)
- Tommy Fleetwood (+1400)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+1600)
- Xander Schauffele (+1800)
- Adam Scott (+2000)
- Hideki Matsuyama (+2000)
- Brooks Koepka (+2700)
- Jason Day (+2700)
- Patrick Reed (+2700)
- Sungjae Im (+2700)
- Tony Finau (+3100)
- Rickie Fowler (+3300)
Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Trends and Stats
- The Arnold Palmer invitational is one of three elite status PGA tour events that is comprised of 120 players by invite only.
- Rory McIlroy is the favorite heading into this one, with odds twice as good as the next closest golfer. He also won this event in 2018.
- Driving distance and driving accuracy have been two stats that favor players at this tournament in the past, but great ball strikers and solid putters can more than make up for lack of driving distance if need be.
- Marc Leishman won in 2017 and Jason day was a wire-to-wire winner in 2016.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.