Army vs UTSA Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
By michael obermuller
Army vs UTSA Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
Army Black Knights (4-1) vs. UTSA Roadrunners (3-2)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Army vs UTSA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (-325) | UTSA: (+250)
Spread: ARMY: -8.5 (-108) | UTSA: +8.5 (-112)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (61%) | UTSA: (39%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: ARMY: (+150000) | UTSA: (N/A)
Army vs UTSA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Army: (65.2%) | UTSA: (34.8%)
Army vs UTSA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Army defeated UTSA, 31-13, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 14, 2019.
- Army is 1-0-0 in the only all-time, head-to-head matchup against UTSA.
- Army is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Army's last six games.
- UTSA is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- UTSA is 7-13 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Army defeated The Citadel, 14-9, at home in Week 6.
- UTSA lost to then-No. 15 BYU, 27-20, on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.