Arkansas vs Georgia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
By Larry Rupp
Arkansas vs Georgia Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
No. 8 Arkansas Razorbacks (4-0, 1-0 SEC) vs. No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs (4-0, 2-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Arkansas vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+760) | UGA: (-1400)
Spread: ARK: +18.5 (-110) | UGA: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
Arkansas vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arkansas: (7.5%) | Georgia: (92.5%)
Arkansas vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 11-4 straight up in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Georgia defeated Arkansas, 37-10, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Arkansas is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Georgia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arkansas' last six games.
- Georgia is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Georgia's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.