Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arkansas Razorbacks and LSU Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arkansas vs LSU Point Spread
The Razorbacks are 2.5-point road favorites against the Tigers. Arkansas is -110 to cover the spread, while LSU is -110 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Arkansas vs LSU Over/Under
The over/under for the Arkansas vs LSU Week 11 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Arkansas vs LSU Moneyline
The Razorbacks vs LSU moneyline has Arkansas as a -140 favorite, while LSU is the +114 underdog at home.
Arkansas vs LSU Betting Trends
- LSU is 41-22-2 in 65 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- LSU defeated Arkansas, 27-24, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Arkansas is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against SEC opponents.
- LSU is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games against Arkansas.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arkansas' last seven games against LSU.
- The total has hit the under in four of LSU's last six games this season.
Arkansas vs LSU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Arkansas vs LSU Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (-140) | LSU: (+114)
Spread: ARK: -2.5 (-110) | LSU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.