Arizona vs Utah Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Arizona vs Utah Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (13-4, 7-4 Pac-12) vs. Utah Utes (7-7, 4-6 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jon M. Huntsman Center – Salt Lake City, UT
Arizona vs Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-124) | UTAH: (+106)
Spread: ARIZ: -1.5 (-110) | UTAH: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: (80%) | UTAH: (20%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (N/A) | UTAH: (+15000)
Arizona vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona vs Utah Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona defeated Utah, 93-77, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Jan. 16, 2020.
- Arizona is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Arizona is 35-30 in the 65 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Utah.
- Arizona defeated California, 71-50, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Utah defeated Colorado, 77-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!