Arizona vs USC Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Arizona Wildcats (0-7, 0-4 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (3-4, 2-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum — Los Angeles, CA
Arizona vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (+820) | USC: (-1600)
Spread: ARIZ: +20.5 (-104) | USC: -20.5 (-118)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arizona vs USC Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC wins (98.0%)
Arizona vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC is 29-8 in 37 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- USC defeated Arizona, 34-30, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Arizona is 5-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
- USC is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's seven games this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of USC's last seven games against Arizona.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.