Arizona vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (4-0, 1-0 Neutral) vs. No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (3-1, 2-0 Neutral)
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Arizona vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+150) | MICH: (-182)
Spread: ARI: +3.5 (-110) | MICH: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARI: (+7000) | MICH: (+1300)
Arizona vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan Wolverines win (61.5%)
Arizona vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona is 8-2 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Arizona defeated Michigan, 8-53, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 13, 2014.
- Arizona is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games in November.
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last six games.
- Michigan is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against a Pac-12 opponent.
- The total has hit the under in five of Michigan's last six games as a favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.