Angels vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 9
The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Los Angeles Angels facing the Baltimore Orioles.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Orioles Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (38-47) vs. Baltimore Orioles (41-44)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Angels vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-120) | BAL: (+102)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+142) | BAL: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Angels vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Patrick Sandoval (3-3) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Dean Kremer (2-1) for the Baltimore Orioles.
Angels vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (55.1%)
Angels vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Orioles, Los Angeles is the favorite at -120, and Baltimore is +102 playing at home.
Angels vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (-170 to cover), and Los Angeles is +140 to cover the runline.
Angels vs Orioles Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Angels-Orioles on July 9, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Angels vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 51 games this season and have come away with the win 27 times (52.9%) in those contests.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 22 times in 42 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 35 of 81 chances this season.
- The Orioles have won 45.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (33-39).
- Baltimore has a 29-35 record (winning 45.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 81 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-43-3).