Angels vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 26
By Duel Staff
The Los Angeles Angels versus the Seattle Mariners is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Mariners Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (34-40) vs. Seattle Mariners (34-39)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-142) | SEA: (+120)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+136) | SEA: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Angels vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Angels looking to Noah Syndergaard (4-6), and Marco Gonzales (4-7) taking the ball for the Seattle Mariners.
Angels vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (50.4%)
Angels vs Mariners Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Mariners, Los Angeles is the favorite at -142, and Seattle is +120 playing on the road.
Angels vs Mariners Spread
The Mariners are at the Angels, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mariners are +136 to cover the spread, and the Angels are -164.
Angels vs Mariners Over/Under
Angels versus Mariners, on June 26, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Angels have been chosen as favorites in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (51.1%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 11-14 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 31 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Mariners have won 19 of the 47 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (40.4%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer, Seattle has an 8-14 record (winning just 36.4% of its games).
- Seattle has played in 73 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-37-2).