The MLB's Thursday slate includes the Los Angeles Angels facing the Toronto Blue Jays.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Blue Jays Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (27-18) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (23-20)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-158) | TOR: (+134)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+132) | TOR: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Angels vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Shohei Ohtani (3-2) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Hyun Jin Ryu (1-0) for the Toronto Blue Jays.
Angels vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (52.1%)
Angels vs Blue Jays Moneyline
Toronto is a +134 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -158 favorite at home.
Angels vs Blue Jays Spread
The Angels are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Blue Jays. The Angels are +132 to cover the spread, while the Blue Jays are -160.
Angels vs Blue Jays Over/Under
Angels versus Blue Jays on May 26 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.
Angels vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 31 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (58.1%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 7-6 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -158 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 19 of 41 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (4-8).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +134 or longer, Toronto has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- In the 39 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-25-2).