Andre Fili vs Joanderson Brito Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 53 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Fili vs Brito Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 53 — Main Card Featherweight Bout
Andre "Touchy" Fili (21-8-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Joanderson "Tubarao" Brito (12-3-1, 5 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Fili vs Brito Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 53 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Andre Fili: (-280)
- Joanderson Brito: (+220)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Fili by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Fili by Points: (N/A)
- Fili by Submission: (N/A)
- Brito by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brito by Points: (N/A)
- Brito by Submission: (N/A)
Fili vs Brito Prediction
UFC Vegas 53 Fili-Brito prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Andre Fili (88%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Fili vs Brito Betting Trends & Stats
- Andre Fili fought Daniel Pineda to a no-contest in his last fight on June 26, 2021.
- Joanderson Brito lost to Bill Algeo, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 15, 2022.
- Fili averages 3.80 strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Brito averages 3.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Fili averages 3.86 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Brito averages 3.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Fili has a 68% takedown defense rate.
- Brito averages 2.98 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.