Oliveira vs Price Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 38 — Welterweight Preliminary Bout
Alex Oliveira (22-10-0, 12 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Niko Price (14-5-0, 10 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Oliveira vs Price Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 38 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Oliveira: (+104)
- Niko Price: (-128)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Oliveira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Points: (N/A)
- Oliveira by Submission: (N/A)
- Price by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Price by Points: (N/A)
- Price by Submission: (N/A)
Oliveira vs Price Prediction
UFC Vegas 38 Oliveira-Price prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nike Price (87%)
Method of Victory: TKO (61%)
Oliveira vs Price Betting Trends & Stats
- Alex Oliveira lost to Randy Brown, by submission, in his most recent fight on April 24, 2021.
- Nike Price lost to Michael Pereira, by decision, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Oliveira averages 2.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Price averages 5.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Oliveira averages 2.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Price averages 5.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Oliveira has a 37% takedown accuracy rate.
- Price has a 20% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.