Caceres vs Woo Choi Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Main Card Featherweight Bout
Alex "Bruce Leeroy" Caceres (18-12-0, 3 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Seung Sting" Woo Choi (10-3-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Caceres vs Woo Choi Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Caceres: (+220)
- Seung Woo Choi: (-280)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Caceres by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Caceres by Points: (N/A)
- Caceres by Submission: (N/A)
- Woo Choi by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Woo Choi by Points: (N/A)
- Woo Choi by Submission: (N/A)
Caceres vs Woo Choi Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Caceres-Woo Choi prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Seung Woo Choi (76%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (65%)
Caceres vs Woo Choi Betting Trends & Stats
- Alex Caceres defeated Kevin Croom, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Seung Woo Choi defeated Julian Erosa, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 19, 2021.
- Caceres averages 4.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Woo Choi averages 3.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Caceres averages 2.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Woo Choi averages 2.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Caceres has a 78% takedown accuracy rate.
- Woo Choi has a 66% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.