Alcorn State vs Vanderbilt Basketball Game Info
Alcorn State Braves (0-3, 0-3 Away) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (3-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Gymnasium — Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Alcorn State vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALCN: (+2500) | VAN: (-10000)
Spread: ALCN: +21.5 (-104) | VAN: -21.5 (-118)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALCN: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Odds to Win the NCAAM National Championship: ALCN: (N/A) | VAN: (+20000)
Alcorn State vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alcorn State: 9.7%
Alcorn State vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt defeated Alcorn State, 79-54, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 16, 2018.
- Vanderbilt is 2-0 in its two all-time head-to-head matchups against Alcorn State
- Alcorn State is 1-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Vanderbilt is 1-3-1 ATS this season.
- Alcorn State lost to Liberty, 108-65, in its most recent game on December 22, 2020.
- Vanderbilt lost to Davidson, 85-65, in its most recent game on December 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.