Alcorn State vs Houston Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 6 College Basketball Game
Alcorn State vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Alcorn State Braves (1-6, 1-6 Away) vs. No. 15 Houston Cougars (7-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Monday, December 6, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center — Houston, TX
Alcorn State vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALCN: (+3000) | HOU: (-100000)
Spread: ALCN: +32 (-110) | HOU: -32 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALCN: (N/A) | HOU: (+3000)
Alcorn State vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (99.3%)
Alcorn State vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Alcorn State.
- Houston defeated Alcorn State, 88-55, in their last meeting on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Alcorn State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Houston is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in five of Alcorn State's last six games.
- the total has hit the under in six of Houston's last seven games played on a Monday.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.