Alabama vs South Carolina Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Alabama vs South Carolina Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-2500) | SCAR: (+1275)
Spread: BAMA: -25.5 (-110) | SCAR: +25.5 (-110)
Total: 60 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAMA: 78% | SCAR: 22%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BAMA: (+300) | SCAR: (+25000)
Alabama vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Carolina defeated Alabama, 35-21, at home in Columbia in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 9, 2010.
- Alabama is 12-3 in its 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Alabama is 5-0 straight up in its last five games on the road.
- Alabama is 18-1 straight up in its last 19 games.
- South Carolina is 5-1 straight up in its last six games at home
- The total has hit the over in four of South Carolina's last six games when playing Alabama.
- Alabama defeated New Mexico State, 62-10, at home in Tuscaloosa in Week 2.
- South Carolina defeated Charleston Southern, 72-10, at home in Columbia in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.