Alabama vs LSU Basketball Game Info
Alabama Crimson Tide (12-7, 4-2 SEC) vs. No. 22 LSU Tigers (15-4, 6-0 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Alabama vs LSU Basketball Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (+175) I LSU: (-220)
Spread: ALA: +5 (-105) I LSU: -5 (-115)
Total: 165.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: 36% I LSU: 64%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: ALA: (+10000) I LSU: (+7000)
Alabama vs LSU Basketball Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama vs LSU Basketball Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Alabama, 74-69, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 2, 2019.
- Alabama is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with LSU.
- The head-to-head series between Alabama and LSU is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- Alabama is 12-1 ATS (against the spread) in its last 13 games.
- LSU is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Alabama defeated Kansas State, 77-74, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- LSU defeated Texas, 69-67, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.