Alabama vs Georgia National Championship 2022
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1) vs. No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (12-1)
Date: Monday, Jan 10, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Alabama vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
Spread: ALA: +1 (-110) | UGA: -1 (-110)
Odds to Win 2022 CFP National Championship: ALA: (+120) | UGA: (+140)
Alabama vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Alabama is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- Georgia is 6-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Alabama's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgia's last nine games as the favorite.
Alabama vs Georgia Stats
- Alabama is averaging 42.1 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (No. 3 in the NCAAF).
- Alabama is surrendering 20.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 17 in the NCAAF).
- Georgia is averaging 38.0 PPG including the playoffs (No. 8 in the NCAAF).
- Georgia is surrendering 9.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 1 in the NCAAF).
- Alabama will play against the No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats in the CFP semifinals.
- Georgia will play against the No. 2 Michigan Wolverines in the CFP semifinals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.