Air Force vs San Diego State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Mountain West Quarterfinal
Air Force vs San Diego State Basketball Game Info
Mountain West Conference Tournament – Quarterfinal
Air Force Falcons (12-19, 5-13 Mountain West) vs. San Diego State Aztecs (28-1, 17-1 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: CBS Sports Network (CBSSN)
Air Force vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: AFA: +17 (-110) | SDST: -17 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AFA: 38% | SDST: 62%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AFA: (N/A) | SDST: (+2200)
Air Force vs San Diego State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Air Force: 4.4%
San Diego State: 95.6%
Air Force vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Air Force, 89-74, in the most recent meeting between these two in Feb. 8, 2020.
- San Diego State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Air Force.
- San Diego State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Air Force.
- Air Force is 1-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- San Diego State is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- Air Force defeated Fresno State, 77-70, in the first round of the Mountain West Conference Tournament.
- San Diego State had a bye in the first round of the Mountain West Conference Tournament, but defeated Nevada, 83-76, on the road in its most recent game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.