Air Force vs Fresno State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Mountain West Tournament Round 1
Air Force vs Fresno State Basketball Game Info
Mountain West Conference Tournament - Round 1 Game
Air Force Falcons (11-19, 5-13 MWC) vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (11-18, 7-11 MWC)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV
Air Force vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (+190) | FRES: (-240)
Spread: AFA: +5.5 (-115) | FRES: -5.5 (-105)
Total: 140 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AFA: 22% | FRES: 78%
Air Force vs Fresno State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Air Force: 45.5%
Fresno State: 55.5%
Air Force vs Fresno State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
-Fresno State defeated Air Force, 71-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Fresno State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Air Force.
- Fresno State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Air Force.
- Air Force is 0-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Fresno State's last six games.
- Air Force lost to Colorado State, 87-74, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Fresno State defeated Wyoming, 63-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.