76ers vs Magic Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Philadelphia 76ers (3-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Orlando Magic (4-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amway Center — Orlando, FL
76ers vs Magic Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-148) | ORL: (+126)
Spread: PHI: -3 (-106) | ORL: +3 (-114)
Total: 220 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (73%) | ORL: (27%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+2100) | ORL: (+12000)
76ers vs Magic Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
76ers vs Magic Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Orlando.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five road games.
- Orlando is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Orlando's last six games against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Magic Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 104.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 101.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Orlando is averaging 120.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Orlando is surrendering 111.8 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.