76ers vs Knicks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Feb. 27)
76ers vs Knicks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Philadelphia 76ers (36-23, 20-10 Away) vs. New York Knicks (25-35, 13-18 Home)
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
76ers vs Knicks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-335) | NYK: (+270)
Spread: PHI: -7.5 (-110) | NYK: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+750) | NYK: (+50000)
76ers vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Philadelphia 76ers win (58.6%)
76ers vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 15-2 straight up in its last 17 games against New York.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- New York is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of New York's last five games against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Knicks Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid — 29.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- James Harden — 23.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- RJ Barrett — 21.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Joel Embiid — 11.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Julius Randle — 9.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
- James Harden — 6.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
- James Harden — 10.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Julius Randle — 5.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Joel Embiid — 3.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.