Rockets vs Pelicans Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Rockets vs Pelicans Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-440) | NOP: (+340)
Spread: HOU: -10 (-110) | NOP: +10 (-110)
Total: 229.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 58% | NOP: 42%
Rockets vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 2-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Houston is 13-2 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has gone under in five of Houston's last six games.
- New Orleans is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- New Orleans is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games.
Rockets vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Rockets-Pelicans betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Davis Total Points: Under 16.5 (-110) – Anthony Davis' production has suffered recently due to his minutes restriction. Davis has only exceeded 16 points in two of his last six contests, and he doesn't match up well with the Houston Rockets. Opponents attempt only 86.2 field goals per game against the Rockets, which suggests Davis may not see his usual amount of shot attempts.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.