Oregon vs Wisconsin Game Info
No. 12 Oregon Ducks (23-12) vs. No. 5 Wisconsin Badgers (23-10)
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Oregon vs Wisconsin Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+120) | WIS: (-140)
Spread: ORE: +2 (-110) | WIS: -2 (-110)
Total: 116.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORE: 62% | WIS: 38%
Oregon vs Wisconsin Betting Trends & Stats
- Wisconsin is 16-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Oregon is 20-15-0 ATS on the season.
- Oregon has won eight straight games and defeated Washington, 68-48, to win the 2018 Pac-12 Tournament.
- Wisconsin is 6-2 straight up (SU) in its last eight games after being eliminated from the Big Ten Tournament semifinals by
- No. 12-seed Oregon comes into this game as the No. 38 team in the country, according to ESPN's
- Friday's first-round matchup is the third NCAA Tournament meeting between Oregon and Wisconsin in the last six seasons.
Oregon vs Wisconsin is not a 5-12 matchup. Oregon is better than 9 seed Oklahoma— Nick Lorensen (@daily_cbb) March 17, 2019
Oregon vs Wisconsin Prop Bet
All Oregon-Wisconsin prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Second Half Point Spread: Wisconsin -1 (-110) – Wisconsin is one of the best second-half teams in the country this season, outscoring 26-of-33 opponents in the second half on the year. The Badgers have also outscored five of their last eight opponents in the second half by an average of 7.8 points. Given the balance and stylistic similarities between these two teams, this one is likely to come down to the wire, which could play in Wisconsin's favor. In the Badgers' nine games decided by five or fewer points this season, Wisconsin outscored its opponents in the second half of eight of them by an average margin of 7.37 points.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.