Valspar Championship Tournament Info
Date: March 21 - March 24, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, March 21 at 7:40 a.m. EST
Location: Innisbrook Resort, Copperhead Golf Course – Palm Harbor, FL
Course Stats: Par 71 (7,340 Yards)
Defending Champion: Paul Casey
PGA Tour Odds for Valspar Championship
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Dustin Johnson (+500)
- Jon Rahm (+950)
- Jason Day (+1300)
- Sergio Garcia (+1700)
- Webb Simpson (+2000)
- Gary Woodland (+2400)
- Patrick Reed (+2400)
- Paul Casey (+2500)
- Jim Furyk (+3200)
Valspar Championship Betting Trends
- Copperhead is home of the "Snake Pit", one of the most famous and difficult three-hole stretches to close a golf course on tour.
- Patrick Reed has three top-10 finishes in his last four starts at Copperhead.
- Serio Garcia has four top-20 finishes at Copperhead.
- Jim Furyk has never missed the cut at Copperhead and won this tournament in 2010.
- Dustin Johnson, the betting favorite, hasn't played in this tournament since 2010, but does have two wins in his last seven starts.
Last week, 17-year-old Akshay Bhatia, the world’s #1 junior golfer, was winning @DJohnsonPGA’s JUNIOR golf tournament. Next week, he’s playing in a PGA TOUR event that includes Dustin, the world’s #1 pro golfer. pic.twitter.com/lMouhviLCu— Valspar Championship (@ValsparChamp) March 14, 2019
Valspar Championship Prop Bet
- Patrick Reed: Top-10 Finish (+230) – Patrick Reed has played great at Copperhead over the course of his career. As we mentioned above, he has three top-10 finishes in his last four starts on this course, which is highlighted by his T-2 finish in 2018, where he finished tied with Tiger Woods. He has yet to miss a cut this season and has one top-10 finish in 2019.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.