UConn vs South Florida Game Info
Connecticut Huskies (15-16, 6-12AAC) vs. South Florida Bulls (19-12, 8-10 AAC)
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
UConn vs South Florida Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CONN: (-125) | USF: (+105)
Spread: CONN: -1 (-110) | USF: +1 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CONN: 40% | USF: 60%
UConn vs South Florida Betting Trends & Stats
- USF has lost six of its last eight games.
- UConn has lost seven of its last nine games.
- The Huskies are 18-13 ATS this season - the third-best in the conference.
- South Florida is 17-13 ATS.
- UConn has hit the over in 14-of-31 games this season.
- These two teams split their meetings this season. South Florida beat the Huskies 76-68 followed by a UConn victory, 60-58.
UConn vs South Florida Prop Bet
All UConn-South Florida betting odds, lines, and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (UConn) Total Points: Under 67 (-115) – The struggle for UConn to win games is a direct result of the team's inability to score. The Huskies have averaged a modest 74.5 points per game, but have failed to score 67 points in five of their last seven games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.